Just as we were tossing a hunk cotija cheese around for the first time, we also got tagged for the first time in the Luck & Resolutions circle by The Alchemist Chef. Very exciting! These answers were inspired by delicious eats.
Four things we wish for in 2009:
1. Continued discovery of new, wonderful foods and food cultures.
2. Travel, travel, travel.
3. Keep our minds open to even more foods we’ve never tried.
4. Create more signature recipes.
Four things we resolve to do in 2009:
1. Work on our photography skills!
2. Eat well without regret.
3. Open other people’s minds to things they’ve never tried.
4. Formulate a business plan…the plan is a secret, so this one will remain vague!
Now it’s our turn to tag three others and see what’s in store for them this year. But now, back to that cotija…